We are actively looking for a People Operations Intern that can ensure the professional running of tasks related to People management, administrative management and employee monitoring.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: People Operations Intern (HR Intern)
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Contract
Main Duties / Responsibilities
- Ensure all staff records are up to date ( personal informations, HMO registration, pension)
- Ensure all manual/electronic records and HR Databases are kept up to date and transferred to the company’s HRIS
- Monitoring attendance and leave management
- Support employee inductions
- Follow up employee contracts (send employment letters, addendums, renew contracts, confirmations letters, etc)
- Support payroll generation and salary disbursements using excel and company’s HRIS
- Update existing payroll tools ( employee deductions, commissions,etc)
- Ensure the prompt disbursement of payslips
Recruitment / Manpower Planning
- Assist in preparing job descriptions and placing job adverts
- Scheduling interviews with relevant personnel
- Support employee onboarding (contribute to detailed induction program for the newly joined employees)
- Sourcing profiles from various job channels
- Screening and shortlisting of CVs
- Maintain harmonious employee relationship and provide timely and appropriate dissemination of all employee communication updates
- Direct and answering all employee queries to the appropriate point of contact with the HR team.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor of Science Degree in HRM, Psychology or Social Sciences
- Membership of CIPM/CIPD is an added advantage
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Passionate about social missions and motivated by Oolu’s mission
- Ability to plan and keep track of multiple tasks and deadlines.
- Excellent communication and presentation skill
- Proficiency in Excel
- Good knowledge of an ERP System
- Attention to detail.
- Able to work as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Able to follow verbal and written instructions
- Excellent interpersonal and emotional intelligence skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Read our advice on how to optimize your chances to join us: Recruitment – Guidelines / Advice
Application Deadline 30th September, 2021.