Operations / Strategy Manager at Youverify Incorporated
Youverify is a leading provider of digital identity management and supports innovative Private security companies, Government agencies, FinTech companies, and top tier banks manage KYC, AML in a safe and regulatory compliant manner.
Youverify’s mission is to be the most reliable source of identity, address and background data verification. Since been peer-selected by cohort members of Village Capital PayPal Fintech 2018, Youverify has continued to shift the verification landscape with our product offerings. As a company that provides modern and compliant identity and address verification services for government, global enterprises and start-ups, Youverify knows first-hand how difficult it may be for businesses to verify the identity of their customers, staffs and partners and we want to help to make this process as simple and easy as possible. This is a unique opportunity to work in a fast-growing and product driven environment using new technologies and frameworks as we continue building our identity verification solution.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations / Strategy Manager
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Youverify is looking for an Operations / Strategy Manager to join the team that will be responsible for planning and directing the organisation strategic and long time range goals and oversee daily activities.
- The individual will identify and define our market to improve our operational effectiveness based on our strengths, weaknesses, emerging trends, expansion opportunities, competitive threats, etc.
- As an ideal candidate, you’ll have a sharp business mind and proven success managing multiple departments toward maximum productivity.
- Ensure all operations are carried on in an appropriate, cost-effective way and Improving operational management systems, processes and best practices.
- Monitor business climate, trends in technology and development, and government activity in areas of the company’s current and anticipated product lines.
- Support the development of long-term organisational strategy and serve as a strategy coach to all departmental leadership within the business.
- Partner with cross-functional support teams in improving business goals while aligning departmental goals, processes, and resource allocation with the organisational strategy.
- Assessing market trends and competitors and identifying threats and opportunities and presenting findings, and projections as well as recommend actions.
- Planning, implementing and managing proposed recommendations and projects.
- Manage budgets and forecasts as well as examining financial data and using them to improve profitability.
- Work closely with legal departments to make sure activities remain compliant.
- Supporting and guiding senior executive decision-making processes.
- Creating and monitoring projects and teams and communicating changes in an order process to relevant parties.
- Leads trials concerning new business initiatives, pilot programs, and regional roll outs; based on results, makes, recommends, and implements adjustments and modifications.
- Carry out research and analysis independently in support of business units, including company strategies, strategic planning process, and key operational issues.
- Conducting research and analysis of operational effectiveness, processes, stakeholders etc.
- 3+ years of professional experience in business administration, operations management, management consulting or strategic planning.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Business Administration or related field
- Outstanding research and analytical abilities.
- Project management skills.
- Strong leadership skills and strong knowledge in conflict management and business negotiation processes
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Excellent understanding of business operations and procedures.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organisational and planning skills.
- Strong budget development and oversight skills
N250,000 – N400,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 30th November, 2021.
Omadaily.com is a News, job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants, together with daily devotionals.
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
- Federal and State Government Recruitment
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Banking and Finance Jobs
- International NGOs Recruitment
- Teaching Jobs
- Federal and State University Jobs
- Federal and State Polytechnic Jobs
- Customer Service Jobs