Operations Officer at Norrenberger Financial Group
Norrenberger is a leading, independent financial services group that provides bespoke financial solutions that add value to our individual and institutional clients. Our component companies are licensed and regulated either by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) or the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) to provide Investment Banking, Fund Management, Financial Advisory and Stockbroking services amongst others to our discerning clientele.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Officer
- Timely processing and settlement of financial transactions executed by customer or front facing teams
- Comply fully with the relevant Anti-Money laundering regulations and report promptly any knowledge or suspicion of money laundering activities to the relevant authorities
- Ensure timely resolution of all client complaints in line with the agreed turnaround time
- Support the planning, implementation and development of new and improved system as at when required
- Constant and regular review of operational entire process to initiate process improvements as well as ensuring that each transaction is cleared, settled and reconciled according to regulatory and internal control requirement
- Ensure safety of all company physical asset
- Provide support to the Head of Operations on a day-to-day basis
- Liaises with superior to make decisions for operational activities and set strategic goals
- Translate the strategic goals into operational plans to achieve the required targeted growth
- Manage relationship /agreement with external partners/vendors/bankers
- Manage bank accounts to ensure sufficient liquid funds
- Daily reconciliation of internal ledgers to ensure accuracy
- 3 – 4 years experience as an Operations officer in a Commercial Bank, Asset Management firm,or Finance House
- Relevant professional qualification/certification
- Experience managing the Core Banking Application as it’s relates to inputs of customer’s transactions to ensure accuracy and zero income leakage
- Accurate and timely account reconciliations.
Application Deadline 8th October, 2021.
Omadaily.com is a News, job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants, together with daily devotionals.