Office Assistant at Dangote Group
Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office Assistant
Requisition ID: IbesePlantAdmin002
Location: Ibese, Ogun
Employment Type: Full time
- We are looking for a competent Office Assistant to help with the organization and running of the daily administrative operations of the company.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Organize office and assist associates in ways that optimize procedures
- Monitor level of supplies and handle shortages
- Maintain trusting relationships with colleagues
- Sort and distribute communications in a timely manner
- Create and update records ensuring accuracy and validity of information
- Assist in other duties as assigned from time to time.
- Perform receptionist duties when needed
Education and Work Experience:
- High School Diploma or general education degree (GED) required, associate’s degree preferred.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Proficient computer skills and ability to operate general office equipment.
- 1 – 3 years of relevant experience in an office setting, preferably in an administrative or clerical role.
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to prioritize, and comfortable working independently.
- Must be committed to providing outstanding customer service and demonstrate strong interpersonal skills.
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid time off
- Training & Development
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Omadaily.com is a News, job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants, together with daily devotionals.