NYSC Senate List 2022 for Batch B Stream 1 & 2
NYSC Senate List 2022 for Batch B: Prospective Corps Members (2022 Batch ‘B’) can now check the Senate 2022 List / Academic Board approved mobilization list of their various institutions on the NYSC portal for free. Checkout the Registration guidelines.
What is NYSC Senate List 2022?
This is also known as the NYSC Mobilization List. It is a list of graduates approved by the Senate of Corps Producing Institutions (CPIs) to take part in the one year mandatory National Youth Service Corps Program.
Anyone whose name is not found on the Senate list will not be eligible to register for NYSC program. Prospective Corps members (PCMs) should ensure that their names are on the Senate academic list of their various institution for NYSC mobilization.
1. The NYSC Mobilization list or Senate list is only meant for Nigerian trained graduates. Those who studied outside Nigeria do not need to check their names on the Senate list.
READ – NYSC Registration Portal – Nysc Batch A, B & C Form
2. NYSC does not decide whose name will be on the Senate list, rather your institution is responsible for the senate list, while NYSC displays submitted names on their portal for viewing. So, your institution prepare and send the Senate list to NYSC for upload.
Trending NYSC Registration and Mobilization for Batch A, B and C – www.portal.nysc.org.ng
How to Make Your Name Appear on the NYSC Senate List 2022 for Batch B
- Ensure you complete your final clearance with your institution,
- Sign up for NYSC at the Directorate of Students’ Affairs in your school,
- Confirm your name on senate list before your institution send it to NYSC,
- Make sure your name is on the JAMB matriculation list.
Trending NYSC Monthly Clearance: How to Do NYSC LGA Monthly Clearance – nysc.gov.ng
How to Check your Name on the NYSC Senate List 2022
- Go to NYSC Senate / Academic Board list portal at https://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc2/VerifySenateLists.aspx.
- Select your Institution.
- Supply your Matriculation Number and Surname in the required columns.
- Select your date of birth.
- Finally, click the ‘SEARCH’ button to access your mobilization status.
CLICK HERE TO SEE HOW TO TO CHECK YOUR NAME ON SENATE LIST