Nigerian Exchange Group Recruitment 2021
Nigerian Exchange Group (NGX Group) is a Leading financial market infrastructure provider in Africa, connecting Nigeria, Africa and the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Employment Type: Full Time
About the Job
- The Group Subsidiary & Control Officer will be responsible for rendering of returns to relevant tax authorities on behalf of the Group.
- The successful candidate will have responsibility for tax compliance for the Nigerian Exchange Group. This position reports to the Group Chief Finance Officer.
- Ensure that all tax remissions for the Group are done accurately as and when due.
- Liaise with the appointed tax consultants to ensure that all tax matters or issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Liaise with the tax authorities and tax consultants on tax audits.
- Ensure the timely rendition of periodic returns to the relevant tax authorities for the Group.
Trending Npower Bank Detail Verification on NASIMS Dashboard for Payment 2021
Key Performance Indicators:
- Ensure that Company Income Tax (CIT) is filed 20 working days after audited financial statements are approved.
- Personal Income returns should be rendered 25th of the following month.
- Value Added Tax and Withholding Tax returns will be rendered 25th of the following month.
To successfully deliver the above goals, the right candidate must have:
- A good First Degree from a reputable institution.
- Relevant professional qualification will be an advantage (ACA).
- Minimum of 1- 5 years’ cognate experience in a financial reporting or finance role.
Trending Globacom Limited Recruitment 2021 for a Sales and Marketing Specialist
- Experience in the financial services industry particularly in organisations with a Holding/Group Company structure.
- A commitment to collaboration and a joint-accountability approach.
- Strong working knowledge of MS-Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Project.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality in handling sensitive information.
- Open-minded with the ability to follow instructions and deliver quality results.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity with strong judgment and problem-solving skills.
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Effective organisational and interpersonal skills including written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic project management skills.
- Ability to work independently on multiple assignments and projects concurrently.
Trending Driver’s License – How to get Nigeria Driver’s License Complete Application Guide for Nigerians
Desired Competencies and Skill Requirements:
- Self-motivation, enthusiasm and results-focus.
- Ability to move between big picture and detail.
- Superior organisational skills and detail orientation.
- Ability to maintain the strictest level of confidentiality and express high standards of professionalism.
- Flexible, adaptable and comfortable with ambiguity.
- Committed to high standards and continuous improvement.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
- Federal and State Government Recruitment
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Banking and Finance Jobs
- International NGOs Recruitment
- Teaching Jobs
- Federal and State University Jobs
- Federal and State Polytechnic Jobs
- Customer Service Jobs