Nestle Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2022 Program
Do you know that Nestle Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2022 Entry-level Job Vacancy is currently ongoing? Here, you will find all the requirements needed to Apply. The application is online, you need to recheck your cv now.
Nestle Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2021 Entry-level career opportunity is another way by which young and learned Nigerian graduates can join Nestle Nigeria.
You will discover the application method, mode of submission, and above all, the general requirements for Nestle Nigeria graduate trainee recruitment 2022.
Please Note: The Nestle Nigeria Recruitment 2022 Entry-level Job Vacancy form for Nestle Nigeria Graduate Trainee is now available, see guide on you can Apply below here.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Technical Training Programme
Location: Agbara, Ogun
- The program will last for 18 months.
- Students will be engaged in rigorous theoretical and practical training.
- Exposure to industrial work experience in the various plants within our factory location.
- They will participate in continuous assessment processes and appraisals.
The program will focus on three (3) core disciplines:
- Mechanical Operations,
- Electrical and Instrumentation operations
- Automation and Control Systems activities.
- The training program will lead to the award of a Nestlé Certificate of Participation. In addition, we will prepare trainees for City and Guilds of London Technician Awards in Engineering.
- The state-of-the-art Centre is located within the Nestlé Agbara factory. It is equipped with the following facilities: Modern classrooms, a standard library, a computer room, electrical, instrumentation, automation, and mechanical workshops.
Trending Sterling Oil Exploration & Energy Production Company Limited (SEEPCO) Recruitment 2022 (3 Positions)
Nestle Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2022 Entry Requirements
Candidates must have obtained the following qualifications before 2022.
- A. Minimum of Lower Credit in Ordinary National Diploma (OND) issued by a Nigerian Polytechnic in any of the following (or related) fields of study:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering / Electrical / Installation & Maintenance Engineering
- Applied Mechanical and Electrical Engineering (Mechatronics)
- Applied Mechanical, Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Industrial Measurement and Control/Instruments Mechanics Work
- Automation Engineering
- In addition, candidates are mandatorily required to have five (5) O-Level credits or its equivalent obtained in one (1) sitting in the following subjects:
- English Language
- Further Mathematics, Technical Drawing, or Chemistry
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their application electronically to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Microsoft excel format to complete the information below:
Trending Shell Petroleum Development Company Recruitment 2022 as Marine Officer
Surname | First Name | Middle Name | Age | State of Origin | Course of Study | School of Graduation | Year of Graduation | Grade | Email | Phone Numbers
READ – How to Write Curriculum Vitae (CV) for Job Application/Employment
- Candidates should apply for admission only once. We will only consider electronic applications, and contact only short-listed candidates.
- Kindly ensure that your e-mail address(s) and phone number(s) are active and valid.
- Trainees are not Nestlé employees and the training program is not a pre-employment program.
- Please share with qualified female candidates!
Application Closing Date: 30th April 2022.