National HOD, English at Nigerian Tulip International Colleges (NTIC)
Nigerian Tulip International Colleges (NTIC) – Established in 1998, Nigerian Tulip International Colleges (NTIC), an umbrella company of First Sürat Group of Companies Limited, an investment from Turkey is a noble institution of learning with 17 schools across 6 states (Abuja, Lagos, Ogun, Kaduna, Kano and Yobe) in Nigeria. With staff strength of over 1000 academic and non-academic staff members and 5,000 plus students, NTIC is science oriented and paced with the vision to empower through the provision of broad, appropriate and adequate curricula offerings, using state of the art technology to provide qualitative and functional science to all our present and prospective students irrespective of nationality, religion or tribe.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: National HOD, English
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
Employment Type: Full-time
- National Head of Department, English is the representative of the English department in Nigerian Tulip International Colleges (NTIC).
- The position is charged with the core mandate of providing effective leadership and management and thereby building and maintaining effective teaching which continually enhances the quality of learning and achievement.
- To be accountable for students’ progress and development in the subject area.
- To develop and enhance the teaching quality of other staff.
- To be accountable for leading, managing, and developing the subject/curriculum area.
- To advise on teaching/support staff, financial and physical resources within the department effectively to support the department development plan.
- To ensure the provision of an appropriately broad, balanced, relevant, and differentiated curriculum for students studying in the department, in accordance with the goals of the school, the curricular policies determined by the Head Office and NTIC School Administrators, and National Policy on Education.
- BA, B.Sc, B.Ed Degree in English, English Education, English Arts, Mass Communication, etc
- Added advantage: TRCN, Masters’s Degree, TKT module 1, 2, 3, TEFL, TESOL.
- At least 7 years of teaching experience and conversant with the British and Nigerian curricula. Ability to communicate effectively in the English language (written & oral). Confident and result-oriented. Computer savvy.
Application Deadline 30th November, 2021.
Omadaily.com is a News, job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants, together with daily devotionals.
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
- Federal and State Government Recruitment
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Banking and Finance Jobs
- International NGOs Recruitment
- Teaching Jobs
- Federal and State University Jobs
- Federal and State Polytechnic Jobs
- Customer Service Jobs