Membership Coordinator at the Institute of Information Management (IIM)
The Institute of Information Management (IIM) is an International professional membership driven Institute registered in America, Europe and Africa,developed to serve the growing community of Data, Information, Records, Document and Archives Management professionals who are tasked with managing the dynamic information life cycle within the enterprise.It is the goal of the institute to provide our members with objective insights and guidance on their career path and technology options.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Membership Coordinator
Location: Global (Lagos, Abuja, Port-Harcourt, and other States in Nigeria and across the globe).
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Summary / Description
- We urgently require the services of innovative and experienced Membership Coordinators to work with our membership team on part-time or fulltime across different locations (Lagos, Abuja, Port-Harcourt, and other States in Nigeria and across the globe).
- In this position, you will serve as a liaison between our members and the membership staff. This means that you will process new membership applications, handle complaints and requests from current members, and coordinate events that keep our members happy.
- You will also develop campaigns to garner new membership. This may involve running social media campaigns or attending trade shows to meet potential members in person. Our ideal applicant has a bachelor’s degree in business and strong customer service skills.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Grow our membership through marketing campaigns and outreach
- Approve or deny new membership applicants
- Build strong relationships between members and the institute.
- Collecting data, tracking membership statistics, and preparing reports
- Developing and implementing strategies to recruit new members.
- Organizing events and activities for existing and prospective members.
- Input new member info into our database, and maintaining membership records.
- Resolve member complaints
- Schedule events and initiate new programs for members
- Devising regular communication activities
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND / OND in Business or other related disciplines.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Social Media skills.
- Proficiency/Strong Microsoft Office Skills.
- Membership Coordinator Requirements:
- Ability to think creatively and take initiative.
- Excellent writing and.
- Highly organized.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and editing skills.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience.
- Previous experience in member programs, management, sales, or recruitment.
- Data entry skills.
Maximum Starting Salary
N100,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 31st January, 2022.
Omadaily.com is a News, job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants, together with daily devotionals.
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
- Federal and State Government Recruitment
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Banking and Finance Jobs
- International NGOs Recruitment
- Teaching Jobs
- Federal and State University Jobs
- Federal and State Polytechnic Jobs
- Customer Service Jobs