Medical Sales Representative at Kwality Concept
Kwality Concept is currently recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Sales Representative
Locations: Abuja (FCT), Kogi, Kwara, Nassarawa, and Niger
Employment Type: Full-time
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Detailing of company products to Hcp’s healthcare professionals doctor’s pharmacist, nurses etc.
- Ensuring the achieving of sales values and products target of his/her respective region and territory.
- Ensuring proper implementation of marketing activities such as focus group meetings, clinical meeting and presentations, Lab Forums, Distributor’s Forum and any other scientific based presentations to all Hcp’s.
- Organising conferences for doctors and other Hcp’s
- Building/developing brand kol (Key opinion leaders) at all designated territory/region. Ensuring the scientific updating of the kol on recent informations about company brands and engaging them on prescription generating.
- Maintaining knowledge of new developments in Government Regulations, anticipating potential negative and positive impacts on the business and adapting strategy accordingly;
- Developing strategies for increasing opportunities to meet and talk to contacts in the medical and health care sector;
- Managing debt in the region.
- Staying informed about the activities of health services in a particular area.
- Identifying business opportunities in the market place.
- Keeping detailed records of all contacts; (Customer’s data base)
- Reaching (and if possible exceeding) annual sales targets;
- Planning territory work schedules and weekly and monthly itinerary, collaboratively with BM’s.
- Regularly attending company meetings, technical data presentations and briefings;
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest clinical data supplied by the company, and interpreting, presentation and discussing this data with health professionals during presentations;
- Reporting competitor activity and competitors’ products;
- B.Pharm, BSc. in Biochemistry, Microbioogy, Chemistry, MSc. Pharm, MSc. Sciences
- 3 years experience in pharmaceutical
- Computer Literate.
N100,000 – N150,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 30th November, 2021.
Omadaily.com is a News, job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants, together with daily devotionals.