Medical Officer at Zenith Care Hospital
Zenith Care Hospital is a private healthcare institution that provides first-class, effective, and efficient medical services. Thanks to the excellent medical staff, the state-of-the-art equipment, and a comfortable and cozy environment, the Hospital quickly became popular among local residents. We deal with the prevention, diagnosis, treatment of diseases, and we manage the care of In-patients and Out-patients with acute and long-term medical conditions. We render health services to women and children in the specialties of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Paediatrics, and General family medicine.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Fantastic counseling and listening skills.
- Superb organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent decision-making skills and communication.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Compassionate nature with the ability to make patients feel at ease.
- Great management and leadership skills.
- Perform minor surgeries.
- Explain procedures or prescribed treatments to patients.
- Liaise with medical professionals in the community and hospitals.
- Run different scans on patient.
- Responsibilities: Respond to patients- medical problems by referring to their history, carrying out diagnosis, treatment, counseling and referral, where necessary.
- Order lab tests and interpret the test results.
- Maintain confidentiality and impartiality at all times.
- Collect, record and maintain sensitive patient information such as examination results, medical history and reports.
- Ability to do at least Obstetric Scan and Minor Surgical procedure is an added advantage
- Have relevant and up-to-date certifications.
- Good Salary Scheme
- Accommodation Is Available
- Good Working Environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Submit in person at:
Zenith Care Hospital,
Opposite Bovas Filling Station,
Ibadan, Oyo State.
Note: For further information, Contact – 08170524747, 08172298186, 08095629655
Application Deadline 31st December, 2021.
Omadaily.com is a News, job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants, together with daily devotionals.
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
- Federal and State Government Recruitment
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Banking and Finance Jobs
- International NGOs Recruitment
- Teaching Jobs
- Federal and State University Jobs
- Federal and State Polytechnic Jobs
- Customer Service Jobs