Dogan’s Sugar Limited is incorporated in July 2013 in Lagos, Nigeria as a European invested company for the will to produce quality sugar products in Nigeria. The company is a subsidiary of Ata Ltd. Co.; Ukraine’s biggest and market leader cube sugar manufacturing company with more than %70 market share. Currently, Ata is manufacturing more than 20 different FMCG products in Ukraine with different weights and packaging.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mechanical Technician (Production)
Location: Amuwo Odofin, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Must be good in dis-assembling and assembling
- Responsible for the continuous running of equipment and machinery.
- Good knowledge and maintaining mechanical system like factory machines, gears, motors, conveyors and belts
- Ability to use different kind of tools (Hand, power and machine tools)
- Communicate with maintenance managers regularly and immediately report complex issues.
- Plan and execute routine maintenance programs and organize repairs.
- Work with other professionals to improve production facilities, minimize equipment downtime and the incidence of costly breakdowns.
- Ability to weld is a plus
- Ability to work extra hours if needed
- Good team player and hardworking
- Develop strategies to improve overall reliability and safety of plant, personnel and production processes and routine maintenance culture.
- Properly document every maintenance, repair session, and give a regular report to the manager and/or other stakeholders by filling out a maintenance report form.
- Apply preventative maintenance techniques to foresee potential safety hazards.
Qualifications / Experiences
- OND / HND in Mechanical Engineering
- 3-5 years working experience
- Skill- Technically Inclined
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 27th September, 2021.