Mechanic Technician II at Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited
Halliburton Energy Services Nigeria Limited – In the coming decades, energy resources will become increasingly difficult to find and access. As one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the upstream energy industry, Halliburton serves the life cycle of the well.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mechanic Technician II
Requisition Number: 110566
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Experience Level: Experienced Hire
Job Family: Support Services
Product Service Line: Maintenance PSL
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
Job Segment: Mechanic, Technician, Maintenance Mechanic, Maintenance, Technology, Manufacturing, Operations
- We are looking for the right people – people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead.
- We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers.
- Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world’s largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Under general supervision, maintains, diagnoses and repairs a variety of equipment including; diesel engines, transmissions, drive train components, winches, high pressure pumps, centrifugal pumps, sand conveyor systems, air compressors, micro processor controls, electro-mechanical equipment, hydraulic systems, pneumatic systems, mobile / overhead cranes, wellhead attachments and pressure equipment, gearboxes, PTO’s, generators, chemical metering systems, 12/24v electrical systems, equipment cabs and controls, chassis and suspension, rims, tires and wheels, forklifts, A/C systems, and a variety of other energy services equipment.
- Installs and/or replaces new or reconditioned repair parts.
- Test equipment for proper operation.
- Performs own work and provides assistance to others as directed.
- Job tasks, correctly performed, impact indirectly on cost containment, efficiency, profitability or operations.
- Consequences of error are easily measured and can be confined.
- Responsible for ensuring duties are performed in a safe, efficient and effective manner.
- Perform preventive / predictive maintenance procedures on Halliburton equipment.
- Performs inspections required by company, and government entities.
- Perform troubleshooting on electrical, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
- Skills are typically acquired through possession of a Technical School certificate and 3 years of experience in related fields. Must possess a valid driver’s license.
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Omadaily.com is a News, job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants, together with daily devotionals.
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
- Federal and State Government Recruitment
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Banking and Finance Jobs
- International NGOs Recruitment
- Teaching Jobs
- Federal and State University Jobs
- Federal and State Polytechnic Jobs
- Customer Service Jobs