Mature Operations Officer in a Leading Multinational Conglomerate
We are a leading multinational conglomerate with diversified interest in the key sectors of the economy. As part of the efforts to reorganize long-term plans and expansion, we are recruiting highly experienced, competent, result-oriented, talented and self-motivated individuals with excellent track record of achievement in sectors like Hospitality, Construction, Real Estate, FMCG and Banking for senior levels of management to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mature Operations Officer
- Prepare operational correspondences and memos in the executive office secretariat
- Monitor evaluate and report execution status on projects, administrative duties and operations of beneficial impact to the business
- Work with relevant team members to provide professional support for the effective management and coordination of the executive office
- Update key stakeholders with timely reports analysis and necessary documentation.
- Undertake and review procurement papers and requisitions
- Represent the executive office secretariat in official engagements and meetings with internal and external stakeholders or agencies.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Second Class Upper Division) in any Social Sciences discipline from a reputable University
- Relevant professional qualifications or an MBA from a reputable institution offers an added advantage.
- Proven work experience with a minimum of 10 years hands-on cognate experience in FMCG, Banking, Telecommunications or Oil & Gas.
- Ready, and available to work long hours in a challenging but exceptionally rewarding environment with little or no supervision
- Good problem solving analytical, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Matured female candidates are especially encouraged to apply
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office packages.
- Good interpersonal, communication presentation and execution skills
- High level of integrity, confidence, confidentiality, and resourcefulness
- Candidate must be well-informed and up-to-date with global and national developments
Attractive and competitive remuneration packages as well as challenging prospects await the successful candidates.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and a soft copy of their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted through their e-mail and/or by SMS to the telephone number provided
Application Deadline 7th January, 2022.
Omadaily.com is a News, job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants, together with daily devotionals.
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
- Federal and State Government Recruitment
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Banking and Finance Jobs
- International NGOs Recruitment
- Teaching Jobs
- Federal and State University Jobs
- Federal and State Polytechnic Jobs
- Customer Service Jobs