Mobile Screens and Sound is a Company that specializes in the rental, sales, installation and maintenance of Audiovisual and staging equipment. The dominant equipment we stock is the Light Emitting Diode(LED) Screen and others include Sound/PA, Videography, Light and Staging Equipment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Executive
Location: Head Office – Lagos
Division / Department: Marketing Department
Directly reports to: Head, Marketing Department
Employment Type: Full-time
- Identify business opportunities, prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing marketing and sales options to promote product and services.
General Duties & Responsibilities
- Marketing and selling of products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospective clients.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standard
- Devising and presenting ideas and strategies
- Preparing proposal, quotation and invoices for client, attending meetings and events
Core Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify new markets and business opportunities to ensure target is met
- visit potential customers for new business, establish and maintain relationships with existing and new clients.
- Provide customers with proposals , quotations, invoices and receipts
- Contributing to, and developing, marketing plans and strategies
- Improves product marketability and profitability by researching, identifying, and capitalizing on market opportunities
- Managing website and social media platforms
- Maintaining and updating customer databases
- Effective distribution of marketing materials
- Update event calendar
Key Performance Indicators
- Achieved Marketing and sales target
- Introduction of New/prospective customers.
- Customer satisfaction and relationship management
- Proper preparation of proposals, quotation and invoices
Qualifications & Experience
- First Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant discipline.
- Relevant experience in marketing will be an added advantage
- Should be proficient in the use of MS office.
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- Good organizational skills, planning skills and very Creative
- Proficient in the usage of Microsoft office
- Excellent interpersonal relationship with clients.
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Ability to work as a team player
N40,000 – N150,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Marketing Executive” as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 30th September, 2021.