Marketing Executive at Danbel Properties and Investments Limited
Danbel Properties and Investments Limited is a Real Estate Development and Marketing organization with over 4 years of experience providing Real Estate solutions to clients all over the world. Across the range, Danbel Properties and Investment advises corporate and private clients on all aspects of agency, investment, development, management, building surveys, rent reviews and lease renewals, rating and valuation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Executive
Location: Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Sales Agent to shape our client sales and scale revenue to the next level. The ideal candidate will be responsible architecting a sales strategy.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Display and market real property to possible buyers.
- Interview clients to determine what kinds of properties they are seeking.
- Determine clients’ needs and financials abilities to propose solutions that suit them.
- Investigate clients’ financial and credit status to determine eligibility.
- Promote sales through advertisements, open houses and listing services.
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing program.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Perform comparative market analysis to estimate properties’ value.
- Develops and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Coordinate appointments to show homes to prospective buyers.
- Develop networks of attorneys, mortgage lenders, and contractors to whom clients may be referred.
- Maintain and update listings of available properties.
- Candidates should possess an HND, OND or Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- 5 years work experience.
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills.
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
- Competency in Customer Service.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 30th November, 2021.
Omadaily.com is a News, job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants, together with daily devotionals.