Maintenance Manager at Hello Products Limited
Hello Products is an African Healthcare Company based in Lagos, Nigeria that develops, manufactures and distributes a range of high quality personal and home care brands that support healthier life and safer homes throughout Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maintenance Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Lead a technically thorough team of maintenancecontrollers and technicians to deliver on all Key Business Indicator to ensure line availability and reliability.
- Scoping and delivering cost saving ideas and improvements to manufacturing methodologies within the business.
- Defines root cause and implements solutions to equipment and process related non conformance situations.
- Usestandard manufacturing maintenance, engineering and project management tools and processes to enable special improvement projects to be delivered on time, to cost, to quality to ensure identified benefits are released.
- Writes and distributes weekly/monthly maintenance reports to plant management
- Develops and reviews performance plans with direct reports (Maintenance Controller/maintenance technician).
- Assures proper manning is filled to fulfill business objectives.
- Approveall projects expenses, contractfor projects tasks, expenses of direct employees up to approved value.
- Carryout tools and skills gap analysis of DRs and ensures they get the right and correct tools to carry out roles.
- Through a structured performance management, develops and manages Key Business Indicatorwith Direct Report.
- Carrying out monthly performance appraisals for Direct Reportwith feedback sessions.
- From hands-on experience and working with Quality Assurance/Productionto helps in defining process equipment requirements and specifications based on process requirements, safety requirements and internal customer needs.
- Assists in determining the budget to support maintenance requirements.
- Proposes and implements formal and On the Job training (OJT) for associates helping to grow them.
- Measures/evaluates equipment efficiencies, downtime and assist in development of maintenance
- Mentors and assists Maintenance Controllersin best practices to develop future successor.
- Collects, assesses, plans, and submits investment needs for production lines and equipment.
- Other duties to be specified by superior as the need requires.
- Relevant Engineering Degree or equivalent Diploma (advanced technical degree).
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a technical position and demonstrable management abilities.
- Good level of computer literacy.
- Proven familiarity with budgeting including R.E procedures.
- Familiarity with the introduction of new lines/ cost reduction initiatives within a manufacturing environment.
- Good understanding and experience of current manufacturing methodologies.
- Understanding of GHK and GMP.
- Good command of the English language.
- Experience in improvement project management tools like Kaizens, 5Ys, AFF, DMAIC, FITs etc within a demanding manufacturing environment with demonstrable success in delivering to costs, quality and time parameters.
Key Competencies / Skills:
- Change Management
- Technical leadership.
- Project management skills.
- Capability Improvement
- Negotiation skills.
- People Management Skills.
- Inventory Management Skills
- Hands on Capabilities
- Training Skills for Upgrading Associates
- Lean Manufacturing, TPM, Maintenance ER.
- Basic Automation Understanding
- Familiarity with CMMS preferably SAP
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 22nd January, 2022.
Omadaily.com is a News, job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants, together with daily devotionals.
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
- Federal and State Government Recruitment
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Banking and Finance Jobs
- International NGOs Recruitment
- Teaching Jobs
- Federal and State University Jobs
- Federal and State Polytechnic Jobs
- Customer Service Jobs