Marriott International is a leading global Lodging company based in Bethesda, Maryland, USA, with more than 4,100 properties in 79 countries and reported revenues of nearly $14 billion in fiscal year 2014. Its heritage can be traced to a root beer stand opened in Washington, D.C., in 1927 by J. Willard and Alice S. Marriott.
Marriott has more than 361,000 people working worldwide at managed or franchised properties and corporate offices. Marriott has been consistently recognized as a top employer and for its superior business ethics. The company also manages the award-winning guest loyalty program, Marriott Rewards® and The Ritz-Carlton Rewards® program, which together surpass 49M members.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Loss Prevention Officer
What You’ll Do
- Patrol all areas of the property and assist guests with room access
- Monitor security feeds and conduct daily physical hazard inspections
- Conduct investigations, gather evidence, and facilitate interviews with relevant parties
- Complete required shift reports and maintain confidentiality of all loss prevention documents
- Respond to accidents and assist guests/employees during emergency situations
- Defuse guest disturbances and escort individuals from the property if necessary
The Impact You’ll Make
- Your watchful eye and protective instinct goes far beyond basic. Because of you, our guests can come and go freely without worry.
- Your dedication to safety provides the guest the same sense of security as they feel in their own home.
What We’re Looking For
- Strong communication skills
- A history of thriving in stressful situations
- A team-first attitude
- A gift for paying attention to the smallest details
- Exercise good judgment and maintain a professional demeanor
- This role requires compliance with quality assurance expectations and standards. You may be required to stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time.
- Enter and locate work-related information using computers and/or point of sale systems.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds without assistance and assist with moving objects weighing in excess of 75 pounds.
Perks You Deserve
We’ll support you in and out of the workplace by offering:
- Team-spirited coworkers
- Wellbeing programs
- Discounts on hotel rooms, gift shop items, food and beverage
- Recognition programs
- Learning and development opportunities
- Encouraging management
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Omadaily.com is a News, job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants, together with daily devotionals.
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
- Federal and State Government Recruitment
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Banking and Finance Jobs
- International NGOs Recruitment
- Teaching Jobs
- Federal and State University Jobs
- Federal and State Polytechnic Jobs
- Customer Service Jobs