Logistics Officer in a Food & Snack Production Company
Sunlight Resources Limited – Our client is a Food & Snack Production Company situated at Mushin axis of Nigeria, who has been in business for more 16 years. A business venture between father and son, Fun Snax began way back in 2005 when the dynamic duo first launched their light and fluffy cheeseballs, in their hometown of Lagos, Nigeria.
It was thanks to the success of these cheesy snacks that the pair then went onto design and craft new products for the range. Spending hours obsessing over new and exciting flavours, Fun Snax soon saw the launch of the brand’s ever-popular potato chips and their tangy shrimp cracker.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Officer
Location: Mushin, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Seniority Level: Junior Role
Report To: Head, Logistics & Fleet Manager
- Manage company vehicles.
- Transporter’s handling.
- Unpacking items and arranging these on shelves, if needed.
- Preparing our clients’ orders by gathering and loading stock.
- Ensuring that the facility remains clean, sanitary, and well-organized.
- Reporting all breakages and spills.
- Receiving and checking deliveries to ensure that the correct amount and type of stock is delivered.
- Signing delivery notes upon receipt of shipments.
- Heeding notes about appropriate procedures for handling stock, particularly when fragile.
- Offering assistance to other staff in the department during lulls in your day.
- Minimum educational standard: HND / B.Sc in Logistics, Warehouse Management , Accounting.
- Prior experience as a logistics assistant at a large warehouse in manufacturing company
- Minimum Working Experience: 2 Years and Above in in a logistics role, warehouse or store management role.
Job Requirements, Skills & Attitude:
- Manufacturing Experience will be an added advantage.
- Strong communication, memorization, teamwork, skills analytical and problem solving skills
- Outstanding organizational and investigative abilities.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Good communications skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Excel knowledge must.
- One should have some technical knowledge.
- Capacity to perform your duties diligently, particularly during stressful periods.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills..
- Attentive to detail
- Time management skills.
- Honest and trustworthy.
- Male Applicant preferred for Gender Balance.
- Must live within close proximity or ready to relocate.
N50,000 – N80,000 / Month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 12th January, 2022.
Omadaily.com is a News, job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants, together with daily devotionals.
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
- Federal and State Government Recruitment
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Banking and Finance Jobs
- International NGOs Recruitment
- Teaching Jobs
- Federal and State University Jobs
- Federal and State Polytechnic Jobs
- Customer Service Jobs