Logistics Officer at Yaphi Tech Nigeria Limited
Yaphi Tech Nigeria Limited is a leading Lifestyle brand, essentially created to provide great quality products at affordable prices; ranging from luxury wristwatches, bags, make-up, sneakers, home and electronic appliances.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistic Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Select carriers and negotiate contracts and rates.
- Plan and monitor inbound and outgoing deliveries.
- Supervise, coach and train warehouse workforce
- Supervise logistics, warehouse, transportation, and customer services.
- Organize warehouse, label goods, plot routes, and process shipments.
- Respond to any issues or complaints.
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumers
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
- Arrange warehouse, catalogue goods, plan routes and process shipments
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets
- Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements
- Comply with laws, regulations and ISO requirements.
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle
- Research ideal shipping techniques, routing, and carriers.
- Work with other departments to incorporate logistics with company procedures and operations.
- Evaluate budgets and expenditures.
- Update and evaluate metrics to assess performance and implement enhancements.
- Ensure all operations adhere to laws, guidelines, and ISO requirements.
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Logistics, Supply Chain Management, or relevant field.
- A minimum of 2 years experience.
- Proven working experience as a Logistics/Supply Chain Manager
- Record of successful distribution and logistics management
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects In-depth knowledge of the consumer goods industry.
- Solid understanding of logistics and inventory management software.
- Outstanding analytical, problem solving and organizational abilities.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrable ability to lead and manage staff
- Proficient in standard logistics software
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and organisational skills
N50,000 – N60,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 31st October, 2021.
Omadaily.com is a News, job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants, together with daily devotionals.