Logistics Officer at HOR Logistics
HOR Logistics is one of the fastest growing in the Logistics and transportation Industry, we offer local deliveries within lagos and abuja, International Deliveries to and fro U.S. and UK, Cargo Storage and Online Checkout Assistance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Officer
- Receive and process online orders
- Create and manage Customer’s orders and send invoices to Customers while confirming payments made
- Export Customer orders from the Company’s website to drive
- Work with Riders to resolve issues or challenges experienced on the field
- Prepare and send daily reports to the Operation co-ordinator after the closing of business
- Receive and confirm international shipment
- Keep an accurate record of all items/packages in the office
- Take regular stock of all items/packages in the office.
- Create a report on Customer’s orders and liaise with the Operations co-ordinator and Dispatch Riders to schedule pick-up and deliveries
- Actively track orders after handing over to Dispatch riders
- Update each order or transaction status on the Company’s website
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree / HND / OND / NCE in any discipline
- At least 1-year experience in a Logistics company.
- Excellent communication skills (written & oral)
- Strong attention to details
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with the ability to multitask
- Proficient in the use of computers.
- Ability to effectively prioritize
- Problem-solving skills
N50,000 – N60,000 / Month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email (e.g: Logistics Officer – Ibadan).
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted (Suitable for candidates staying in Ibadan)
Application Deadline 15th October, 2021.
Omadaily.com is a News, job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants, together with daily devotionals.