Healthy Child Nigeria Limited is a pharmaceutical and beverage production company based in Alimosho LGA, Lagos. Our aim is to provide quality health products to our customers here in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Locum Pharmacist
Location: Egbeda, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Review patient’s medication prescriptions for errors, drug selection, dosing, contraindications, and potential drug interactions.
- Proper filling, dispensing and labelling of medications.
- Ensure drugs are stored under appropriate storage conditions as specified by the manufacturer.
- Collaborate with other health care professionals to plan, monitor, review, or evaluate the quality or effectiveness of drugs or drug regimens in order to improve treatment outcomes
- Advises other health care practitioners about proper medication therapies for patients.
- Monitor inventory by ensuring the Pharmacy technician as proper records of pharmacy consumables, medical consumables and routine drugs;
- Provide medication information in form of counseling to patients and patients’ relatives.
- Pharmacovigilance- Identify, resolve, prevent, and document potential and actual medication-related problems.
- Completes pharmacy operational requirements by organizing and directing technicians’ work flow; verifying their preparation and labeling of pharmaceuticals and verifying order entries.
- Prepare and compound medications to meet individual patient need while ensuring standard procedures are followed, minimizing pharmaceutical waste, and ensuring personnel safety when handling hazardous drugs.
- Ensure medications dispensed to patients meet the highest standards in quality and preparation of final dosage form.
- Perform other duties as maybe assignment within the unit;
- A minimum of Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharm.) A Master’s Degree would be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience
- Proactive problem-solving approach.
- Stress tolerance.
- Attention to detail
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent relationship management and business development skills
- Credibility, professionalism, and confidence to implement best practices
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 31st October, 2021.