Locker Room Attendant at Lakowe Lakes Golf & Country Estate
Lakowe Lakes Golf & Country Estate, often described as ‘West Africa’s best kept secret’, is a beautiful, luxury community nestled in a peaceful neighbourhood about 35km from the hustle and bustle of Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Locker Room Attendant
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Locker room attendant at Lakowe Lakes Hospitality checks, monitors, and ensures that all the locker rooms at the Sports Center are clean and function well.
- Their duties include assisting with customers with minor errands, assigning them to their lockers, and keeping spaces secure and organized.
- Also, they can do other tasks such as providing clean towels, polishing client’s foot ware, and checking the availability of supplies and other resources.
Core Responsibilities and Key Result Areas
- Pick up keys at security in the morning.
- Prepares Locker Rooms for full service each morning.
- Maintains bulletin boards with current and relevant information.
- Restock all vanity products and towel supply.
- Drops off dirty linens and pick-ups clean linens in the laundry area.
- Supervises access control in and out of the locker room area
- Maintain neat and orderly locker area. (Straightening of shoes, furniture and general clean up).
- Communicates with members, co-workers, management and the general public in a courteous and professional manner.
- Conforms with and abides by all regulations, policies, work procedures and instructions.
- Drop off keys to security at the end of the day.
- Performs personal services such as shoe shines, replacing shoe laces, and minor shoe repairs
- Provides for the safety and security of all members and guests personal property
- Manages the sales, payment collection and cleanliness of the mini pro shop at the Sports Center
- Clean and maintain complete locker room (locker area) which includes; sweeping floors, picking up trash, bussing tables, and picking up towels from men and women bathroom.
- Make sure umbrellas are out as weather permits
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Secondary School Diploma
- Previous experience as a Locker room attendant is a plus
- Must be available to work weekday/weekend/holiday shifts
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills.
- Requires excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with all cleaning products necessary to maintain Locker Rooms
- Ability to prepare reports
- Ability to interact professionally and maintain effective working relationships with management, co-workers and members
- Must be able to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to communicate well verbally and in writing
- Ability to understand and carry out verbal and written instructions
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 30th December, 2021.
Omadaily.com is a News, job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants, together with daily devotionals.