Loan Recovery Officer at Ave Maria Microfinance Bank
Ave Maria Microfinance (MFB&MFI) Bank Limited “the Bank” is a financial institution licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria. We offer a wide range of financial services to a diversified client base that includes low-end entrepreneurs, the underbanked, high-net-worth individuals, among others. At Ave Maria Microfinance Bank Ltd, our core value is “growing together”. We pursue this by supporting early-stage, small and medium-sized enterprises (SME), the informal working-class and low-income families.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Loan Recovery Officer
Location: (Ogbomosho, Igbeti, Iwere ile and Saki), Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Field: Banking / Finance / Accounting
Duties & Responsibilities
- Follow up with customers for all outstanding payments and identify problematic accounts. Ensures Non-Performing Loans are followed up and monitored diligently.
- Responsible for communicating with delinquent borrowers, establishing and developing effective payment plans with the delinquent borrowers.
- Compile statistics and reports related to Credit Admin for management review.
- Liaise with lawyers to issue Notice of Demand and Notice to Recall
- Follow up with lawyers on litigation cases until the cases are closed.
- Submit the litigation cases to the judge
- Attend Court to meet with the Judges whenever required.
- Making collection efforts on past due accounts vide site visit, email or phone in order to achieve prompt payment.
- Advise borrowers of their legal liabilities under existing contract law (including the interpretation of their liability under the loan agreement).
- Perform daily operational or admin duties of department including daily reports and processing of accounts.
- All other matters are ancillary to the above and to perform any other related duties that Management may require from time to time.
Requirements & Qualifications
- A Degree in Banking / Finance / Accounting or Economics is preferred.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a loan recovery role.
- Good communication skills.
- Familiarity with bank deposits/loans products.
Benefit / Packages
- We offer a competitive remuneration package and opportunities for career and personal development.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Selection / Interview: Note that shortlisted candidate(s) will be invited for an interview via SMS and Telephone Call(s)
Application Deadline 25th November, 2021.
Omadaily.com is a News, job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants, together with daily devotionals.
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
- Federal and State Government Recruitment
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Banking and Finance Jobs
- International NGOs Recruitment
- Teaching Jobs
- Federal and State University Jobs
- Federal and State Polytechnic Jobs
- Customer Service Jobs