- We’re looking to hire Line Cook for the cold and hot session of our kitchen and restaurant. The line cook is responsible for food prep in a restaurant, making it one of the most important roles in the kitchen.
Some of a line cook’s responsibilities include:
- Prep work: Line cooks are in charge of food preparation, including chopping vegetables, butchering meat, and preparing sauces. A prep cook or a commis chef may also help with this task.
- Cooking: Line cooks are responsible for preparing food by sautéing, grilling, baking, or frying.
- Maintain cleanliness: Line cooks are required to keep their stations clean in accordance with food safety regulations. At the end of each shift, a line cook is responsible for cleaning their station.
- Carrying out the head chef’s orders: The line cook is responsible for following the directions of the head chef. They are expected to stick to the chef’s vision for any given dish.
- Bachelor’s Degree, HND, NCE
- Proven Experience has a line cook or chef
- Passionate about the Food industry
- Close proximity to the Island
N50,000 – N60,000 monthly.
Application Deadline 27th September, 2021.