LifeBank Nigeria Sales Internship Programme 2022
LifeBank is a medical distribution company that helps hospitals discover and deliver essential medical products such as blood, blood products, oxygen and medical consumables on time and in the right condition.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Sales Internship Programme
- We are looking for vibrant youths who are willing to pursue a career in a health tech company.
The Internship Programme
- The internship programme consists of a 1-month training programme and 2-months of fieldwork. At the end of the 3 months program, qualified interns will be given a permanent job offer at LifeBank.
- Conduct research to identify potential clients for LifeBank and notify the lead if special attention is required.
- Work in line with company policy to achieve set sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Regularly follow up with signed hospitals to ensure they place orders.
- Pass all issues with key clients between sales, fulfilment and customer support to Sales Lead.
- Provide daily call reports as well as a weekly and monthly report of sales efforts in the marked sales territory.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- To be eligible for LifeBank Sales Internship Programme, candidates must have an Undergraduate Degree in any field of study, good communication skills, proficiency in Microsoft Office, ability to multi-task and prioritize work, ability to work independently and with a team to meet deadlines.
Application Deadline 7th January, 2022.
Omadaily.com is a News, job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants, together with daily devotionals.
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
- Federal and State Government Recruitment
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Banking and Finance Jobs
- International NGOs Recruitment
- Teaching Jobs
- Federal and State University Jobs
- Federal and State Polytechnic Jobs
- Customer Service Jobs