We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Permanent, 100%
- Acquire the required skill and mindset as well as industry networks to support our Nigerian Milling Technology department
- Support in technological sales and services for internal and external customers in West Africa.
- Mill Commissioning of new wheat, maize and sorghum/millets mills, retrofits, and plant upgrades.
- Evaluate and audit customers mills on a regular basis.
- Assist in conducting and analysing application tests in close collaboration with internal and external partners (new grains, new/simplified processes, new finished products).
- Promote Application Center in the market and guarantee full utilization with trainings and application tests.
- Support Marketing and Sales activities in relation to Grain Application Center.
- Work within the companies EHS policies and promote the same.
- Support stock control and reconciliation within all aspects of the operation.
- Develop plant concept and flowsheet design.
- Prepare plant audits, analyze findings and concise audit reports.
- Support customer trainings in mill operations, quality control and efficiency improvement.
- Support for build-up Buhler Grain Application Center Kano (maize, sorghum, millets, local wheat, fonio, soya, beans, etc.).
- Any other related assigned tasks.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (preferably Mechanical / Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics, Industrial Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Food Engineering).
- Advanced NABIM qualification or above, HACCP and IPM certification is an advantage.
- Miller qualification (Swiss Milling School, African Milling School or alike) is an advantage.
- Prior work experience as a Junior Miller.
- Fluent communication skill in English & French.
- Computer literate with a good understanding of MS Office and business management systems inclusive of warehouse management systems.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Proven ability to work in a matrix organization.
- Proven record in (technical) sales support.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including the ability to interface effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- International and successful company with sustainable prospects for the future.
- Exciting development and training opportunities.
- Great and dynamic work environment.
- Wide technically and modern environment with interesting challenges.
- Professional environment with an open communication culture.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Omadaily.com is a News, job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants, together with daily devotionals.