Junior Accountant at Outside Peek
Outside Peek – Our client, a consumer leading Firm on the Island – Lagos State, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Accountant
Location: Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Managing all accounting operations
- Organize and update financial records to ensure all business transactions are recorded
- Inspect account books for efficiency and accuracy
- Financial forecasting and risk analysis
- Suggesting ways to reduce cost, enhance revenue and improve profit
- Ensuring compliance with government reporting requirements and tax filings
- Reconciling bank statements and monthly financial reports
- Auditing and analysing financial transactions and documents
Qualifications / Requirements
- B.Sc in Accounting / Finance or related fields
- 1 – 2 years of working experience in Accounting
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suites
- The candidate must be a resident on the Island.
- He / She must be able to prepare accounts, budgets and manage all financial information.
- Hands-on experience with accounting software
- N60,000 – N70,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 31st December, 2021.
Omadaily.com is a News, job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants, together with daily devotionals.
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
- Federal and State Government Recruitment
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Banking and Finance Jobs
- International NGOs Recruitment
- Teaching Jobs
- Federal and State University Jobs
- Federal and State Polytechnic Jobs
- Customer Service Jobs