Journey Management Officer at White Soul Group
White Soul Group, a highly reputable haulage and automobile sales company, is recruiting to fill the position below
Job Title: Journey Management Officer
Locations: (Lagos Mainland) – Lagos and Cross River
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Journey Management Officer will report to the Logistics Supervisor and must be an expert in using and keeping functioning fleet management software to track and monitor the various aspects of the fleet operations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitor and track trucks form source to destination, ascertaining the location of all trucks at all times.
- Prepare daily loading projections for clients
- Real time tracking of all truck locations and event monitoring in all fleets using GPS system
- Continuously monitor aspects of driver behavior, such as speeding, fuel consumption, excessive braking and erratic driving using telematics systems in trucks
- Track vehicle locations and improve traceability in the event of a vehicle theft
- Analyze data to identify vehicle patterns and take remedial action to reduce costs
- Flag off immediately, issues of violations of geo-fences, speed limits, free-wheeling, night driving, over-speeding, near misses, etc. to management
- Flag off all illegal movements of drivers and notify the appropriate authorities promptly to enable them take action.
- Monitor delays, time spent at customer locations, diversions, and illegal loadings.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized tertiary institution
- Proven experience working with vehicles, dispatch, fleet management, tracking
- Working knowledge of safety or security operations Good geographic knowledge of key areas.
- Higher education, courses in security training and another relevant field is an asset
- Minimum of 2 years of progressive working experience in a similar position
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 31st October, 2021.
Omadaily.com is a News, job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants, together with daily devotionals.