Tribest is a corporate support solutions provider with a comprehensive range of people outsourcing services. We have a diversified team of management, strategy, banking and capacity development experts working together to provide organizations with the best human resource management solutions. With a team that diverse, we are setting new standards of performance and raising the bar in excellent service delivery.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Takes responsibility for understanding internal and external client requirements and coordination of the fulfilment of those requirements working with other IT service delivery functions where necessary
- Mandate verification
- Generating TID
- Manage scanning policies and procedures.
- Communicate in a language easily understood by store associates.
- Deal with a retail field, vendors, peers and supervisors.
- Updating the Alert portal with transaction download
- New Refreshed Template/Database update
- Settlement issue resolution
- Support issues (routing error, visa, faulty terminals, etc.)
- Business Office PIN POS (Configure, repairs and dispatch)
- Monitoring (active, inactive, re-map, etc.).
- Extend the second level of POS Support.
- Diagnose and resolve PC problems from software bugs to hardware malfunctions.
- Automate software restoration and data recovery process.
- Resolve resolutions via emails and calls.
- Ensure completion of task list and problems are attended to in Supervisor’s absence.
- Handle operational functions of polling store data.
- OND / NCE / HND / BSc in any field
- 0 – 2 years of work experience.
- Good knowledge of MS Office especially Excel and Word
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- High level of accountability, and accuracy.
- Must not be more than 27 years old
- Exceptional time management, communication, and customer service skills.
- High level of accountability, efficiency, and accuracy.
- N70,000 – N80,000 Monthly.
Note: Interested and qualified candidates will be contacted immediately
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
Application Deadline 18th October, 2021.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Omadaily.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
Omadaily admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters
Are you tired of applying for lots of job openings and not getting interviews?
We have the solution you seek!
Getting your dream job begins with a lot of personal branding and our CV writing experts will help your resume/ Cv gain clarity and turn your career journey into a professional story with the use of specific ATS keywords for your industry that will communicate your skills, expertise and ability to employers in a unique and professional manner, winning you more job interviews.
Most of our clients have attested to getting up to 3 interviews in a week after our professional CV revamp, and the use of our creative cover letter and LinkedIn profile optimization services.
* Creative and Professional CV services
* Creative and cover letter services
* Professional LinkedIn profile optimization services.
You can purchase any of these services when you click on the link below
Send a mail to [email protected]
We are 100% more than the hype.😊