Montego Upstream Services Limited is an independent diversified natural resources company which was founded in 2010. The company’s line of business includes providing professional engineering services. We apply skill, market intelligence and entrepreneurial aptitude to everything we do. By being efficient, flexible and proactive, we add value for our customers and stakeholders. We act responsibly, focusing on the long-term and investing in assets, infrastructure and relationships. By employing local nationals, we build strong relationships with local communities.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Construction Manager
Reports To: Project Manager
- The Construction Manager is responsible for providing direction and control during the execution of projects, covering the full project lifecycle from pre-FEED through to EPC ensuring a safe, fit for purpose construction execution strategy model is delivered in line with corporate safety goals and principles.
- Oversee and direct construction projects from conception to completion
- Roll out and lead Construction Execution during EPC phase.
- He is responsible for all direct construction activities and supervision personnel.
- Construction Manager is in charge for the success of the construction phase from the viewpoint of quality and safety performance and conformity to drawings and specifications.
- Coordinate activities of subcontractors, verifying availability of its resources
- Participate in development of detailed schedules.
- Ensures the correct termination of the construction in accordance with the design specifications and the quality regulations and codes.
- Quality Assurance/Control procedures, work development, programs and budgets, etc.
- Ensure quality construction standards and the use of proper construction techniques.
- Participate and collaborate – on the engineering phase- in all the matters related to construction activities.
- To participate during the performance of the engineering project in drawing up the basic planning of the construction activities.
- Manage and coordinate interface issues.
Requisite Qualification and Experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Construction Management or related field
- Must have at least 10 years’ proven work experience in Construction Management
- Experience working on EPC oil and gas projects.
Key Competence & Behavioural Expectations:
- Strong project management experience
- Understanding of all facets of the construction process
- Expert knowledge of building products, construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards.
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
Job Title: Contract Administrator
- Work with project management team to prepare and submit claims to maximise Montego’s commercial position.
- Participate in the preparation of data and documents for the negotiation of claims and counterclaims.
- Keep records of compliance of all contractual requirements (performance, delivery dates, quantity, etc).
- Ensure all agreements are compiled in a clear and concise manner, consistent with any negotiated and / or approved position, and are executed by subcontractors or the like prior to commencing works
- Present reports on status of variations or no variations on change order request and be at the fore front in pursuing change orders.
- Conduct commercial evaluations and appraisals of tenders from subcontractors
- Preparation of agreements for contracts of long-term supply of materials and services
- Manage the procurement process to maximise efficiency and cost savings
- Establish and maintain supplier relationships
- Ensure reporting obligations are met both internally and for the client
Requisite Qualification and Experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Business related
- Must have at least 6 years experience in a Project environment
Key Competence & Behavioral Expectations:
- Strong project management experience
- Strong ability to work in a team environment and build internal and external relationships
- Strong financial understanding.
Job Title: Senior Supervisor – Internal Control and Risk Management
- Conduct Risk Assessment of all departments
- Report risk management issues and internal control deficiencies to The Head Internal Control/Risk
- Ensure companywide compliance with existing policies and procedures, identifying and proposing improvements as needed
- Conduct periodic audits in line with annual audit plan
- Identify areas of strength and weaknesses and engage in continuous education and staff development for best practice
- Monitor budgets for capital and project expenditures
- Analyse budget variance analysis computations
- Evaluate the regulatory compliance program
- Review the responses to Internal and External audit management letter queries to ensure that recommendations are implemented and ensure that all action items are resolved.
- Provide support to the Company’s anti-fraud programs. (Investigations & Probes).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 13th October, 2021
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Omadaily.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
Omadaily.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Omadaily admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters
Are you tired of applying for lots of job openings and not getting interviews?
We have the solution you seek!
Getting your dream job begins with a lot of personal branding and our CV writing experts will help your resume/ Cv gain clarity and turn your career journey into a professional story with the use of specific ATS keywords for your industry that will communicate your skills, expertise and ability to employers in a unique and professional manner, winning you more job interviews.
Most of our clients have attested to getting up to 3 interviews in a week after our professional CV revamp, and the use of our creative cover letter and LinkedIn profile optimization services.
* Creative and Professional CV services
* Creative and cover letter services
* Professional LinkedIn profile optimization services.
You can purchase any of these services when you click on the link below
Send a mail to [email protected]
We are 100% more than the hype.😊