George Houston Resources Limited – Our client, Bhojsons Plc (Manufacturing Industry), is recruting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
Location: Lagos, Abuja, Rivers, Enugu, Kano, Kwara, Niger, Akwa Ibom, Imo, Info, Delta, Oyo, Edo, Adamawa
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are currently seeking to recruit a dedicated, ambitious and energetic Sales Executive for our client Bhojsons Plc (Manufacturing Industry) to help grow their customer base and improve engagement and patronage with existing clients.
- To manage sales of the company’s products and services in defined geographical areas
- To manage existing and build new relationship
- Prospecting for new sales and opportunities
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Respond to complaints from customers and give after-sales support when requested
- Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness
- Inform clients of unforeseen delays or problems.
- To maintain and grow sales and gross margin for the product range in line with company budgets and strategic plans
- Keep abreast of market developments and communicate relevant information to the sales manager
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing available resources
- Implementing sales plan that will expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
Requirements and Qualifications
- OND / HND / First Degree from any recognized institution
- Well exposed to B2C Marketing and must have exposure in commercial markets
- MUST have 4 years of cognate experience as Sales Executive in FMCG industry
- Ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Age: 28-38 Years
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving
- A team player with high level of dedication.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills with proficiency in English Language
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the mail
Application Deadline 15th October, 2021
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
All personnel may be required to perform other responsibilities in addition to those specified from time to time, as needed.
We do not charge any application, processing, training, interviewing, testing or other fee in connection with the application or recruitment process. Should you receive a solicitation for the payment of a fee, please disregard it.
Furthermore, please note that emblems, logos, names and addresses are easily copied and reproduced. Therefore, you are advised to apply particular care when submitting personal information on the web.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity inclusion. We do not discriminate on grounds of colour, race, nationality, religion, age, ethnic origin, disability, gender, marital status, or sexual orientation in our employment practices
Our people are all equally gifted in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours, Are you ready to inspire us with your ideas?
We encourage all applicants to apply and does not practice any discrimination in any recruitment process.
Applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered.
Due to the urgency of the position, we have the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline
Only qualified candidates will be invited for interview
Omadaily.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
Omadaily.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Omadaily admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of my kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters
Are you tired of applying for lots of job openings and not getting interviews?
We have the solution you seek!
Getting your dream job begins with a lot of personal branding and our CV writing experts will help your resume/ Cv gain clarity and turn your career journey into a professional story with the use of specific ATS keywords for your industry that will communicate your skills, expertise and ability to employers in a unique and professional manner, winning you more job interviews.
* Creative and Professional CV services
* Creative and cover letter services
* Professional LinkedIn profile optimization services.
You can purchase any of these services when you click on the link below
Send a mail to [email protected]
We are 100% more than the hype.😊