Vivo Nigeria is a subsidiary of Vivo Global; the producers of Vivo smart phone. SInce it launched into Nigeria in 2019, It has been primarily responsible for the distribution of Vivo smart phones.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- The IT officer will be mainly responsible for the smooth running of all IT infrastructure to ensure that users get maximum benefits from them.
- Implement security measures for all IT infrastructure
- Assess the functionality and efficiency of systems
- Review existing software and train staff on how to use them effectively
- Liaise with branch offices to effectively use existing software for implementing policies.
- Monitor security certificates and and ensure compliance
- Offer technical support to employees and troubleshoot computer problems
- Install and configure computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
- Educational Qualification: B.Sc in Computer Science or related course
- 2 years relevant working experience
- Basic knowledge in finance is an added advantage.
Note: We will reach ONLY out to shortlisted candidates in 2 weeks
Application Deadline 15th October, 2021.
Omadaily.com is a News, job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants, together with daily devotionals.