Phillips Outsourcing – Our client, a telecommunications company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage Network and Security
- Ensure the administration of local IT infrastructure.
- Manage Backup and recovery plan.
- Executive and follow up for IT procedures as an ISO system.
- Participate as required in the development and review of QEH&S policy and objectives.
- Adhere to the group IT Policies and procedures
- Audit systems and assess their outcomes.
- Preserve assets, information security and control structures.
- Handle annual budget and ensure cost effectiveness.
- Ensure and maintain end user IT support (local & Remote)
- Monitor the performance of IT systems to determine cost and productivity levels.
- Lead large IT projects, including the design and deployment of new IT systems and services.
- Contribute to define IT infrastructure strategy, architecture, and processes.
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues related to internal IT.
- Perform the required updates and upgrades in line with the group IT system evolutions.
- Coordinate constantly with the Group IT Teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in IT Systems and Network also a minimum of 3 years work experience on the job
- Strong Knowledge in server’s configuration
- Good understanding of Virtualization VMware and Azure Environment
- High analysis skills for incidents troubleshooting.
- Appreciated certificates: CCNA / CCNP, MCSA / MCSE, ITILv3 / ITILv4
- Familiarity with Microsoft infrastructure including Active directory and related services.
- Strong Knowledge in Networking, routing, and switching.
- Cyber security experiences and Firewall management.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Recruitment@phillipsoutsourcing.net using ‘IT Manager’ as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 27th September, 2021.