International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA) Recruitment for Accounting Consultant
The International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA) is a not-for-profit institution that generates agricultural innovations to meet Africa’s most pressing challenges of hunger, malnutrition, poverty, and natural resource degradation. Working with various partners across sub-Saharan Africa, we improve livelihoods, enhance food and nutrition security, increase employment, and preserve natural resource integrity. IITA is a member of CGIAR, a global agriculture research partnership for a food secure future.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounting Consultant
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Duration: Six Days (May be extended based on availability of work)
Start Date: January 10, 2022
End Date: Six days (May be extended based on availability of work)
- Assist in updating Members ledgers from Jan 2020 to date.
- Assist in reconciling variances noted between ledger and system balances for Members for the relevant period.
- Propose adjustments needed to clear the variances.
- Assist in recording of Members details: Members Name,
- Staff ID, E-mails, bank details, phone numbers, etc.
- Perform any other related duties assigned within the period by the Supervisor.
Trending OPay Job Recruitment 2021 as Fraud Analyst – Apply Now
Requirements / Qualifications
- OND in Accounting / ATS / Finance related discipline plus minimum of 2 years Accounting experience OR
- Experienced Accounting / Audit Trainees.
- The candidate must possess a laptop computer with installed Microsoft Excel application and reside within the proximity of the International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA).
- Excellent computer skills with good grasp of spreadsheets.
- Word processing and other MS office applications with good knowledge of Accounting Applications.
- Be very articulate and very good with figures.
- Excellent communication skills and be able to keep confidential information.
Trending FMYSD ESP Registration Portal 2021/2022 Form is Here – Register Now
N2,500 salary per day.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should: Click here to apply
Application Closing Date: 1st January, 2022.
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
- Federal and State Government Recruitment
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Banking and Finance Jobs
- International NGOs Recruitment
- Teaching Jobs
- Federal and State University Jobs
- Federal and State Polytechnic Jobs
- Customer Service Jobs