Taghini Foods is a traditional poultry processing Company based in Ibadan. We supply fresh and frozen poultry products to wholesalers, caterers and further processors, including products suitable for Halal customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Control Assistant
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- Acts as an independent review and evaluation body to ensure that compliance issues/concerns within the organization are being appropriately evaluated, investigated, and resolved
- Develops initiates, maintains, and revises policies and procedures for the general operation of the Compliance Programme and its related activities to prevent illegal, unethical, or improper conduct.
- Manages day-to-day operation of the program
- Collaborative with other departments to direct compliance issues to appropriate existing channels for investigation and resolution.
- Consults with the corporate attorney as needed to resolve difficult legal compliance issues.
- Provides report on daily basis, and as directed or requested, to keep the Corporate Compliance Committee of the board and senior management informed of the operation and progress of compliance efforts.
- Works with the Human Resources Department, Accounts, Sales and Farm Operations to develop an effective compliance training programme, including appropriate introductory training for new employees as well as ongoing training for all employees and managers and more.
Education & Experience
- HND / Bachelor’s Degree with 3 – 7 years relevant work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org and copy email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 24th September, 2021.