Internal Auditor at Ama-Zuma Group
The Ama-Zuma Group was established on the basis integrity and commitment to excellence. The group is currently made up of three subsidiaries. These are Ama-Zuma Services Limited, Ama-Zuma Oil & Gas Nigeria Limited and Ama-Zuma Bureau De Change.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Auditor
Location: Abule Egba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The internal Auditor is expected to Ensure compliance with regulations and controls by examining and analyzing records, reports, operating practices, and documentation; preparing for audits by conducting appropriate research; preparing and distributing draft reports to the management.
- Determine internal audit scope and develop annual plans
- Obtain andanalyseand evaluate accounting documentation.
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process
- Engage to continuous knowledge development regarding sector’s rules, regulations, best practices, tools, techniques and performance standards
- Ensure physical control of assets
- Ensure monthly check of cash and bank reconciliation
- Check and confirm approvals and authorization of funds
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
- Maintain open communication with management and audit committee
- Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum
- Conduct follow up audits to monitor management’s interventions
- Develop and update internal audit manual
Qualifications / Job Competencies
- HND / Bachelor’s Degree.
- 6 or 8 years relevant experience in Auditing
- Ability to work independently and execute task effectively
- Must have the Experience of Oil & Gas downstream sector(AddedAdvantage)
- Must be a Chartared Accountant
- Must have ICAN Qualification.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi task and work under presure
- Good planning and stress management skills
N160,000 to N180,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated Resume to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 20th December, 2021.
Omadaily.com is a News, job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants, together with daily devotionals.