Information Technology Officer at Equip and Logistics Services Limited
Equip and Logistics Service Limited is an indigenous company founded in 2005. We rendered services such as constructions, engineering, barge operations, Procurement, marine transportation and project logistics for oil and gas companies. The company has many years of experiences with list of projects within and outside of oil and gas sectors. We are provider of supply chain solutions. We combine intercontinental Air and Ocean Freight with comprehensive Value-Added Logistics Services and Supply Chain.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Information Technology Officer
Job Description / Summary
- IT support officers will be mainly responsible for the smooth running of computer systems, routers, switches, and the internet and ensure users get maximum benefits from them.
- Offer daily operations and systems support to personnel
- Setting up of computer LAN for a new outlet while providing the solution to IT matters concurrently.
- Verify functionality of hardware and software components
- Conduct consistent network backup operations
- Install and train end-users of club lightings and controllers
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues in person, remotely, and via phone
- Investigating, diagnosing, and solving computer software and hardware faults
- Repairing equipment and replacing parts, checking computer equipment for electrical safety
- Maintaining records of software licenses
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers, and scanners
- Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance upgrades
- Restricting access to unauthorized sites, downloads, and users.
- Setting up accounts for staff, educating them on login, and resolving issues arising
Qualifications / Requirements
- B.Sc in Computer Science/Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering or related field or Bachelor’s degree; directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
- Knowledge of systems engineering, computer maintenance, server administration, installation, repair, and troubleshooting.
- Knowledge of computer networking, LAN, WLAN installation, configuration, troubleshooting.
- Good interpersonal skills should be able to interact with all staff across all levels and cadre
- Creative, open to new ideas, and ability to multi-task effectively.
- 6 years minimum progressively responsible work experience
- Must be very experienced with IT infrastructure management.
- Experienced with all relevant software Programing etc.
N2,500,000 gross annual package
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Candidates who do not meet the above criteria should NOT apply
Application Deadline 7th January, 2022.
Omadaily.com is a News, job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants, together with daily devotionals.
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
- Federal and State Government Recruitment
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Banking and Finance Jobs
- International NGOs Recruitment
- Teaching Jobs
- Federal and State University Jobs
- Federal and State Polytechnic Jobs
- Customer Service Jobs