ConSol is the premier provider of Contact Centre Services and Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) Customer Management Solutions (CMS) in Nigeria. Our corporate vision as part of our efforts to deliver customer management solutions is Building Bridges, Creating Opportunities. Our Mission is to “Set customer-centric service standards through synergy, trust and excellence in a manner that would enhance the profitability of our stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Information Systems Engineer
Job Duties / Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Analyzes information to determine, recommend, and plan layout, including type of computers and peripheral equipment modifications.
- Evaluates interface between hardware and software, and operational and performance requirements of overall IT system.
- Tests and verifies hardware and support peripherals to ensure that they meet specifications and requirements, analyzing and recording test data for future reference.
- Assembles and modifies existing pieces of equipment to meet special needs.
- Provides training and support to users, and recommend purchase of equipment
- Selects hardware and material, assuring compliance with specifications and product requirements.
- Provides and maintains the Local Area Network (LAN) and Wide Area Network (WAN).
- Monitors functioning of equipment and makes necessary modifications to ensure system operate in conformance with specifications.
- Specifies power supply requirements and configuration, drawing on system performance expectations and design specifications.
- Performs any other tasks assigned by the IS Manager/Head of IT.
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant fields.
- Membership of / Certification from recognized Information Technology professional bodies:
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 11th October, 2021.