Human Resources Business Partner at Planet Partners
Planet Partners is a consulting and communication agency in Nigeria. The agency has been operation and offers experienced and knowledgeable consultants, as well as effective and creative communication tools. As a partner in business, Planet Partners provides expertise and services in three main fields: PR Strategy & Consulting, Crisis Management, Communication
We support clients in the following endeavours: providing creative communication solutions tailored to their current business and communication needs; acting as an advisor throughout the entire process of planning and implementing marketing communication, starting from analyses and communication audits, through brand strategy and communication plans, to the implementation of all stages; developing communication procedures and advising clients in crisis situations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Business Partner
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a qualified Human Resources Business Partner to oversee all human resources operations and ensure they’re aligned with our business goals.
- Consult with line management and provide daily HR guidance
- Analyze trends and metrics with the HR department
- Resolve complex employee relations issues and address grievances
- Identify training needs for teams and individuals
- Evaluate training programs
- Suggest new HR strategies.
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention
- Provide HR policy guidance
- Monitor and report on workforce and succession planning
- B.Sc Degree in Human Resources or related fields with 1-2 years experience
- Proven work experience as an HR business partner
- Demonstrable experience with HR metrics
- Thorough knowledge of labor legislation
- Full understanding of all HR functions and best practices.
- Excellent people management skills
- Analytical and goal oriented
N60,000 – N90,000 / Month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV to: email@example.com using Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 10th January, 2022.
Omadaily.com is a News, job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants, together with daily devotionals.
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
- Federal and State Government Recruitment
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Banking and Finance Jobs
- International NGOs Recruitment
- Teaching Jobs
- Federal and State University Jobs
- Federal and State Polytechnic Jobs
- Customer Service Jobs