Gracehill Behavioral Health Services Limited is a multi-disciplined specialist in all issues concerning mental health and emotional wellness. Our purpose is to build a globally recognized, accredited, and respected organization which provides comprehensive mental health and wellness solutions for everyone, while providing a platform for all cadres of Mental Health Practitioners to research, develop, practice, and grow the field in Nigeria, Africa and beyond.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Generalist
Location: Amuwo Odofin, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Design, develop and Implement business-relevant systems and processes to ensure sustainable productivity and operational excellence in our operations in all but not limited to the following areas:
- Recruitment and onboarding
- Learning, training, and development initiatives
- Organization culture development
- HR regulatory compliance activities
- Talent attraction and retention.
- Performance and consequence management
- Employee compensation, rewards, welfare, and recognition initiatives
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or any Social Science field
- 2-3 years experience in Human resource administration
- Problem-solving skills and resourceful thinking
- Strong empathy and interpersonal skills
- Training and facilitation abilities will be an advantage
- Counselling and coaching abilities will be an advantage.
- HR professional membership or certification will be an advantage
- Excellent administrative skills with strong attention for details
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 26th November, 2021.
Omadaily.com is a News, job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants, together with daily devotionals.