Electronic PayPlus Limited is a foremost electronic payment company with years of experience in the industry. We are a card-based solutions provider primarily focused on providing total payment solutions to the banking industry and other payment institutions. We offer a wide variety of plastic cards from the simplest PVC to the most sophisticated smart contact and contactless cards.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Production
Location: Ibeju-Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage and direct the operations of the manufacturing and production department efficiently and effectively. The Operations includes: card manufacturing, milling and embedding, personalization mailing and fulfilment
- Liaise with foreign technical partners for new implementation and support –related matters.
- Upgrade of the manufacturing and personalization solutions to handle any EMV card personalization as may be required.
- Regular knowledge transfer and training of the production staff on all the production activities and processes.
- Liaise with the card association companies (Interswitch , MasterCard and VISA) to resolve issues relating to production as may be required from time to time .
- To observe and obey the clear desk policy.
- To uphold the rule of non-disclosure and confidentiality of information.
- To ensure wastes are shredded accordingly.
- To maintain the password rules.
- To ensure that proper records of business activities are kept and backup of business files are done regularly.
- To adhere and comply with all ISP rules as stated therein.
- Prepare a daily production plan and send to the MD and IAC.
- Prepare the monthly overtime schedule of production staff and forward to HR by the 18th day of each month.
- Regular monitoring of clients stock of cards, manufacturing and PERSO consumables in the vault; and liaising with clients and Admin department for replenishment before the cards are completely used up.
- Ensure technical trainings are conducted for the department twice a month to eliminate any skill gap within the department.
- Resolve all issues relating to production with the banks; ensuring the delivery of high quality services to customers that will attract a repeat business.
- Manage all the production software licenses and ensure prompt annual renewal by the IT department.
- Constant technology research and development.
- Full compliance with the Standard Operating Procedures and Information Security Policy.
Qualification / Experience
- University Graduate or its equivalent and above
- Most have worked in a similar role at least 5 years.
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent technical skills
- Organisational skills
- Planning skills
- Teamworking skills
- Attention to details
- Understanding of the code, specification and regulations related to the payment card industry
- IT skills.
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Problem solving skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 20th October, 2021.
Omadaily.com is a News, job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants, together with daily devotionals.