Head of People and Culture at Bankly
Bankly is a financial technology company pushing the boundaries in cash digitization and data led consumer services. Since 2019, Bankly has been focused on building the infrastructure to serve Nigeria’s informal segment and so far we’ve served ~35000 customers across our network of ~15,000 agents around Nigeria. We’re building a bank for the financially underserved.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of People and Culture
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports To: Chief Operating Officer
- The Head of People and Culture is an in-house position that will lead in the areas of Performance Management, Employee Relations, Culture management, Employee Engagement, Diversity & Inclusion, Policy and Procedure development and HR Compliance. This position reports to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO).
- An ideal candidate for the role is a highly capable People management specialist with experience in Performance Management, Organizational Culture development, Employee Engagement, Competency framework and Learning and Development.
- Development and execution of People Strategy pillars (Performance Management, Competency Framework, Compensation, Culture and Learning and Development) and initiatives / activitiesunder each pillar.
- Coordination of Learning and Development activities; identification of trainings based on the competency assessment, liaising with training providers, mapping and monitoring execution of the Learning and Development training plan. Where applicable, undertake a skills audit of the organization to understand our current strengths and areas for development in the future.
- Ensure the organization’s people strategy is linked to performance management system ensuring that organisational values are translated into measurable competencies, behaviours and objectives.
- Develop and implement strategies to increase Diversity & Inclusion within the organization.
- Coordination of the Learning and Development Internship programme; ensuring seamless execution and running of the learning and development internship programme from kick-off to close-out.
- Partner with internal stakeholders to implement strategies for employee engagement and retention.
- Manage Performance Appraisal process and assist with goal development. Collaborate on suggestions for individual training that will enhance growth and development.
- Develop, monitor and regularly report on key People performance indicators, managementprocesses and frameworks within areas of responsibility.
- Implement organisational change initiatives related to People Strategy implementation onbusiness processes and technologies.
- Implement new, and enhance existing staff recognition and reward programs.
- Participate in the exit interview process.
- Maintain knowledge of industry trends and employment legislation. Ensure adherence to federal, state, and local legal requirements, advise management on needed actions to remain compliant.
- Keep abreast of industry knowledge and trends by participating in conferences and educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining professional networks, and participating in professional organizations.
- Participate in coaching, counseling and advising management and staff to ensure resolution of employment related matters.
- Develop and execute growth strategy, encompassing both agent and customer acquisition and retention. Also, set key performance targets, forecast and report on results.
- Prepare and analyze HR metrics and provide reports that support decision making in specified areas.
Requirements / Qualifications / Skills / Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of 5 years of HR experience in the above areas
- Thorough understanding of HR policies and procedures, and knowledge of Federal and State laws and regulations
- Must be a collaborative team player, possess a strong customer service orientation, and be a consultative problem solver
- Ability to advocate for both staff and management
- Highly proactive style of work, with a demonstrated track record of developing innovative approaches
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required.
- Familiarity with all aspects of HR, including compensation, recruitment, benefits, training
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills are essential. Ability to lead meetings and presentations, and ability to interface with all levels of staff with tact and diplomacy
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 11th January, 2022.
Omadaily.com is a News, job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants, together with daily devotionals.
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
- Federal and State Government Recruitment
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Banking and Finance Jobs
- International NGOs Recruitment
- Teaching Jobs
- Federal and State University Jobs
- Federal and State Polytechnic Jobs
- Customer Service Jobs