Head of Accounts / Finance in an Insurance Brokerage Company
Inguest Global Partners Limited – Our client, an insurance brokerage company, which provides a range of innovative insurance solutions with a team of insurance experts and resources that work continually to assess, mitigate, manage, transfer and where possible, eliminate risk, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Accounts / Finance
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop and manage annual budgets that are adequate for the organization’s needs including preparation of periodic budget forecasts.
- Prepare and maintain cash flow analyses as needed.
- Analyze monthly financial statements (balance sheet, income statement, and statement of cash flows) and effectively convey analysis to Management.
- Respond to inquiries from staff and other accredited stakeholders regarding budgets, payment and disbursement.
- Assist in reconciling all balance sheet and income statement accounts on a monthly/quarterly basis as indicated by the monthly closing schedule.
- Process payroll and remit attendant taxes, pension and other statutory obligations for the organization.
- Recommend updates to and implement all approved business policies and accounting practices; create and improve the finance department’s overall policy and procedure manual.
- Effectively communicate and present critical financial matters to the Managing Director.
- Assist in preparing year-end books for audit.
- Ensure operational compliance with policies, procedures, and regulations for any necessary Entities/Bodies.
- Build, support and/or manage relationships with external parties such as banks, tax authorities, service providers, vendors, regulators and other stakeholders and legal counsels.
- Process vendor payments and check requests
- Reconcile bank accounts and general ledger accounts as assigned.
- University Degree in Finance and/or Accounting
- A Master’s Degree or its equivalent in a related field
- ACA or ACCA certification is a major requirement.
- Additional professional qualifications and certificates will be an added advantage.
- Experience in the insurance industry is an added advantage.
- Must have at least 10 years cognate experience, 5 of which must be in a management position in an insurance/brokerage company.
Very Attractive with other benefits.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: email@example.com with “Head of Accounts / Finance” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 12th November, 2021.
Omadaily.com is a News, job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants, together with daily devotionals.