Klick Konnect Networks International Limited started out in 2006 as a Public Relations Company. Our success has led to the birth of other subsidiaries in Construction, Electrical Works, Agriculture, amongst other fields. We see ourselves as a bridge connecting investors to Federal and State Governments, and Private Organizations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Finance and Accounts
Location: Akure, Ondo
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are currently sourcing for a Finance and Accounts Head that will be responsible for the financial planning, implementation, managing, and running of all financial activities of Klick Konnect Networks Intl Ltd.
Required Qualification / Experience
- Certification: ICAN or ACCA
- A minimum of 7 years business related experience as a Finance, Accounting professional in areas such as Financial Accounting, Cash management, corporate finance, and financial performance management, with at least 3 years at senior level in a financial institution or a first-tier project management firm.
Required Key Competencies
- Knowledge of Accounting and Finance.
- Business Planning and Analysis.
- Budgeting, budget monitoring, financial forecasting, and cost control.
- Corporate Finance.
- Treasury Management.
- Financial Modelling and Analysis.
- Tax Planning/Management.
- Project Finance Management
- Investment Planning and Portfolio Management.
- Financial Accounting.
- Financial Reporting.
- Solid business and professional ethics.
- Knowledge of relevant Accounting applications/software.
- Advanced Presentation Skills.
- Advanced Analytical Skills, problem-solving, numerical & analytical skills.
- Stakeholder management.
- Excellent verbal, analytical, organizational and skills.
- Knowledge of financial market is an advantage.
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills.
- Excellent Leadership Acumen.
- Advanced Relationship Management Skills.
- Advanced Business Writing Skills.
N300,000 (With other significant incentives)
Application Deadline 20th November, 2021.
Omadaily.com is a News, job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants, together with daily devotionals.
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
- Federal and State Government Recruitment
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Banking and Finance Jobs
- International NGOs Recruitment
- Teaching Jobs
- Federal and State University Jobs
- Federal and State Polytechnic Jobs
- Customer Service Jobs