Rosabon Financial Services Limited – Award winning Rosabon Financial Services is a member of the Concept Group. Licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria, CBN on April 22, 1993 and being a long standing member of the Equipment Leasing Association of Nigeria (ELAN), the organization has evolved into Nigeria’s leading Non-Banking Financial Intermediary and Equipment Leasing firm focused on niche and general markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Credit and Risk Management
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Head, Credit Risk Management will develop and implement policies and procedures that reduce credit risk in the organization.
- He/she leads/manages initiatives and the development of strategies, methodologies and associated models/processes for measurement of Credit Portfolio Management.
- Plan, design and implement an overall risk management process for the organization.
- Ensure that sound credit risk measurement and monitoring frameworks are developed and implemented throughout the group in a standardized manner.
- Coach, supervise, and mentor analysts, collections, recovery, and underwriting officers for effective, efficient, and optimal performances.
- Enhance and review the company’s Credit Policies and Standards to reflect the best practice and regulate the risk assets of the group as directed by the Board
- Manage the Company’s Enterprise Risk Management Framework as well as Credit Policy Guidelines
- Improve and optimize credit approval, recovery, and collection processes as well as operational efficiencies.
- Candidates should possess at least a Master’s Degree qualification in Accounting, Finance or a relevant field.
- 10 – 15 years’ work experience in credit risk management
- Candidate must possess relevant training and certificates from recognized bodies, professional memberships.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 29th January, 2022.
Omadaily.com is a News, job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants, together with daily devotionals.
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
- Federal and State Government Recruitment
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Banking and Finance Jobs
- International NGOs Recruitment
- Teaching Jobs
- Federal and State University Jobs
- Federal and State Polytechnic Jobs
- Customer Service Jobs