Norrenberger is a leading, independent financial services group that provides bespoke financial solutions that add value to our individual and institutional clients. Our component companies are licensed and regulated either by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) or the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) to provide Investment Banking, Fund Management, Financial Advisory and Stockbroking services to our discerning clientele.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphics Designer and Communications Analyst
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Developing and designing outstanding marketing materials for both online and offline projects
- Aiding all departments with any design work – product flyers, account opening forms, business cards for staff, product brochures, T-shirt logos for promotional merchandise etc.
- Able to work well under pressure and prepared to put in the hours when projects demand it.
- Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities to analyze and predict user behaviour.
- Work with internal stakeholders in planning, developing, executing a 360-degree marketing communication initiative for products and services of the company.
- Ensuring that product communication is aligned with marketing strategy across all touch points and consistency in brand messaging trends.
- Lead creative development and create motivating stimulus to get targeted population to “take action”.
- Manage the various direct, online and off-line communications platforms, to ensure a consistent and professional message is conveyed.
- Manage and implement all internal branding items and materials for marketing and internal purposes.
- Adhering to style standards on typography and graphic design.
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness).
- Liaising with external printers on a regular basis to ensure deadlines are met and material is printed to the highest quality.
- Expertise in UX software tools such as Adobe Suite, Adobe XD, JustInMind, Marvel, InVision (or similar tools).
- Contribute to social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns.
- Ability to design for various projects across the various subsidiaries within the Group.
- Be up to date on trends and design technologies.
- Maintain all company marketing materials, updating as and when required.
- Investigating user experience design requirements for our suite of digital assets.
- Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the brand.
- Producing high quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
- Proven 3+ year’s graphic designing experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines.
- Experience with using latest versions of Adobe Illustrator, Corel Draw, Photoshop as well as with the Microsoft Office suite.
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability, and originality is key.
- Ability to work fulltime, onsite
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics.
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop).
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details.
- Should have a creative mind.
- Ability to multi-task.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Portfolio to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 9th October, 2021.
Omadaily.com is a News, job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants, together with daily devotionals.