IFS Group, a Cleaning and Facility Management company, is currently recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Facility Management Intern
Employment Type: Internship
Job Description / Requirements
- Graduates of Mechanical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, required to participate in a 6 month Internship in a Facility Management company.
- Qualified candidates should be ready to work at multiple locations during the internship.
- Ideal candidate must possess not less than a 2-2, computer literate able to use Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
- Successful candidates will participate in preventive, corrective, predictive, restorative and other kinds of maintenance activities. They will also be expected to learn and function in imputing and analysing data and information in CAFM/CMMS software program
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 22nd January, 2022.
Omadaily.com is a News, job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants, together with daily devotionals.
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
- Federal and State Government Recruitment
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Banking and Finance Jobs
- International NGOs Recruitment
- Teaching Jobs
- Federal and State University Jobs
- Federal and State Polytechnic Jobs
- Customer Service Jobs