Graduate Chemical Engineer in a Leading Conglomerate
Applied Engineering Technology Initiative (AETI) – Our client is a leading Conglomerate with interests in Manufacturing, Energy, Logistics and Maritime. As part of its expansion plans, it has built a state-of-the-art refinery with an integrated petrochemical complex and is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Chemical Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
Applicants must have:
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Engineering with Chemical Engineering.
- 3 years maximum work experience post NYSC with prior industrial experience.
- Theknowledge of engineering fundamentals, skills to interface and communicate with others and demonstrate initiative.
- Demonstrated computer skills, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 10th January, 2022.
Omadaily.com is a News, job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants, together with daily devotionals.
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
- Federal and State Government Recruitment
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Banking and Finance Jobs
- International NGOs Recruitment
- Teaching Jobs
- Federal and State University Jobs
- Federal and State Polytechnic Jobs
- Customer Service Jobs