Jubaili Bros with over 40 years of experience, is a leading provider of Power Solutions in the Middle East, Africa and Asia. Jubaili Bros serves its customers by offering high quality diesel generating sets through 10 countries with 3 manufacturing plants and 29 branches & service centers that are dedicated to customer satisfaction.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Gas Sales Representative / Engineer
- Focus on the sale of custom power generation units, as well as project-based power generation opportunities.
- Identify, research, and contact prospective customers and build positive relationships that will generate future sales and repeat business
- Report sales and quoting information, updates, progress, etc.
- Ensure customer service satisfaction and good client relationships
- Gather competitive intelligence and monitor competitors, market conditions and product development
- Quick response to, and resolution of, client needs and concerns, and timely feedback on technical proposals and job status
- Optimization of client satisfaction/loyalty through improved operations
- Maintain relationships with both internal and external customers
- Make sales calls to new and existing clients, as well as follow up on sales activity
- Make sales calls, obtain potential clients, as well as visit current clients to promote new business
- Develop value propositions based on unique client needs
- Deliver sales presentations to promote and sell the company’s services
- Contribute to sales products, promotions & marketing collateral to maximize sales opportunities
- Develop, execute, and be accountable to the sales action plan and strategy created
- 5+ years of experience in Gas generators sales required.
- Mechanical/Electrical Engineering Degree
- Technical background in transmissions, power ends, generators, engines and related components would be an asset
- Possess integrity, a strong sense of urgency, and a proven ability to hit deadlines
- Able to work a flexible schedule, including overnight travel as required
- Strong customer service focus with good verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective time management, including the ability to anticipate and deal with the effects of change.
- Proven competency in Microsoft Office.
- Experience with large natural gas electric generators
- Strong work ethic and high sense of motivation and goal-driven
- Excellent organizational, written, verbal, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
- Client service focus with experience in customer problem resolution
- Able to work independently and in a team atmosphere
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply
Omadaily.com is a News, job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants, together with daily devotionals.
RECOMMENDED JOB SEARCH
- Federal and State Government Recruitment
- Oil and Gas Jobs
- Banking and Finance Jobs
- International NGOs Recruitment
- Teaching Jobs
- Federal and State University Jobs
- Federal and State Polytechnic Jobs
- Customer Service Jobs